For the chocolate lover, there is no better cocktail than a Godiva Chocolate Martini. Whip one up today and enjoy the decadent experience!
About Godiva Chocolate
Any chocolate addict will agree that Godiva chocolate is among the best. This brand of chocolate is known for its high quality and exceptional taste. The chocolate has a special silkiness that makes it stand out from many other varieties, and it's a favorite among chocoholics.
As if making superior chocolate isn't enough, Godiva has created a line of chocolate liqueurs that are sure to please any chocolate lover. The five Godiva liqueur variations available are:
- Original (Dark Chocolate)
- Caramel Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Mocha Liqueur
- Milk Chocolate
Godiva Chocolate Martini Recipes
There is no better way to use a Godiva liqueur than in a delicious chocolate martini. A Godiva Chocolate Martini has become a popular drink choice at clubs or restaurants, but this martini can made at home as well. This tasty martini has several variations. Check out the following recipes.
The Original Godiva Martini Recipe
This is the classic recipe for a chocolate martini.
- 1 ounce Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce of your favorite vodka
Mix the liqueur and vodka together and pour into a martini glass to enjoy! This drink is best served chilled, so use a martini shaker filled with ice to mix your drink before pouring.
Creme de Cacoa Chocolate Martini
Try this variation on the chocolate martini for something different from the classic recipe.
- 1 1/2 ounces Godiva Chocolate liquor
- 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacoa
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 2 1/2 ounces half and half
To assemble this drink, first fill a cocktail shaker with ice to chill. Next, mix all ingredients together and strain through the shaker into a martini glass. Sip slowly and enjoy the decadence!
Mint Chocolate Martini
This minty twist is sure to be a hit! It is the perfect choice to serve during the holidays.
- 1 ounce Godiva Liqueur
- 3/4 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce crème de menthe
Combine the liqueur, vodka and crème de menthe and chill over ice. Pour into a martini glass and let this refreshing mix make your evening.
Why not add a special touch to your Godiva Martini? There are several ideas to consider when making a chocolate martini. Pick one of the following to jazz up your drink:
- Add a rim of chocolate powder to the edge of your martini glass. Dip the glass into water then dip into the powder to form a rim of chocolate. A variation of this technique is to use crushed Oreo cookies for the rim.
- Strawberries make a nice garnish for a martini. Simply cut a slice in one strawberry and hang it from the side of the glass. Cherries can also be used and floated on top of the martini.
- Add a few shavings of Godiva chocolate to your martini for an extra decadent touch.
- Add a touch of whipped cream to the top of your martini to make it a decadent dessert as well as a cocktail.
- If you want your chocolate martini to taster sweeter, try using a vanilla flavored vodka.
Why settle for an ordinary martini when you can indulge in a Godiva Chocolate Martini? This cocktail is rich, silky and will let you enjoy the taste of chocolate while enjoying a martini. What could be better than that?