Sip a sensational cocktail courtesy of LoveToKnow Cocktails! Whether you're ordering at the bar or taking orders behind the bar, it's important to have a good working knowledge of cocktails. The right concoction can literally make the party. If you don't know your martinis from your cosmopolitans, and have no idea what a rocks glass is, do not worry. You will. You can find all the tips and recipes you need right here, even if you want to make nonalcoholic beverages.
Soon you'll be the most requested bartender around, even if it's just in your own dining room. You are sure to be a mix master in no time at all!
- Everclear Drink Recipes
- How Much Sugar Is in a Margarita?
- Sweet Tart Drink Recipes
- Popular Cointreau Drinks
Article Highlight: 1920s Drink Recipes
Even though alcohol consumption was outlawed by Prohibition during the 1920s, it didn't stop people from consuming cocktails. Bootleggers found ways to create and supply liquors such as gin and whiskey, which served as the alcoholic base for many of the popular cocktails of the time. Keep reading »
- 10 Best Amaretto Drink Recipes
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Recipes
- How Do You Make a Strawberry Daiquiri in a Blender?
- Limoncello Drink Recipes
Browse Other Topics
- About Cocktails
- List of Popular Cocktails
- Checklist for a Well-Stocked Liquor Cabinet
- Expert Tips on Making Your Own Party Drinks
- Thanksgiving Drinks Recipes
- Where to Buy Wholesale Mint Julep Cups
- Low Calorie Cocktails
- Tequila Cocktails Interview with Jacques Bezuidenhout
- How to Cure a Hangover
- Non Alcoholic Tropical Drinks
- Fuzzy Navel Slush
- Cocktail Recipes
- Vodka Drinks
- More Topic Areas