Ingredients for Tom Collins Drink Recipe
- 2-ounces gin
- 2-ounces lemon juice
- 1 1/2-ounces sugar syrup (simple syrup)
- 6 cubes cracked ice
- 4-ounces chilled soda water
- 1 lemon slice
- Place ingredients in a shaker and shake vigorously until frost forms on the outside.
- Pour the mixture through a strainer into a tumbler and top it off with enough chilled soda water to fill the glass.
- Garnish with the lemon slice.
Alternately, lime wedge, maraschino cherry, or mint leaves may be used as garnish.