If you're in the mood for a real fall classic, a pumpkin Martini cocktail might be the beverage for you. The spiced pumpkin flavor is something that seems to complement autumn perfectly. Try one of the following cocktails, each of which is infused with genuine pumpkin flavor.
Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Martini
This creamy cocktail includes a hint of chocolate flavor, and it truly carries the essence of a nice slice of pumpkin pie.
- Vanilla-flavored vodka
- Crème de cacao
- Heavy cream
- Pumpkin pie spice
- A bit of chocolate flavored whipped cream
- Combine two ounces each of the vodka and crème de cacao in a shaker filled with ice.
- Add a quarter cup of heavy cream and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
- Shake the drink vigorously for about five seconds and pour the ingredients into a Martini glass.
- Garnish the beverage with whipped cream and enjoy.
The Smashing Pumpkin Martini
Here's a Martini cocktail infused with not only pumpkin flavor, but also other harvest flavors that make it especially tempting.
- Iced coffee
- Pumpkin liqueur
- Butterscotch schnapps
- Combine one part iced coffee with one part spiced pumpkin liqueur.
- Add a half part each of butterscotch schnapps and vodka.
- Shake the ingredients in a shaker filled with ice and strain them into a Martini glass.
Perfect Martini With Pumpkin
If you're in the mood to put a little extra effort into your pumpkin-flavored Martini cocktail, this twist on the perfect martini is your recipe.
- Vanilla vodka
- Whipping cream
- Pumpkin-flavored liqueur
- Fresh nutmeg
- Cocoa powder
- Cinnamon stick
- Pour four ounces of any brand vanilla vodka into a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Add one ounce of whipping cream (not whipped cream!) and one ounce of pumpkin-flavored liqueur or pumpkin spice syrup.
- Mix the ingredients together well.
- After pouring them into a martini glass, sprinkle some fresh nutmeg, a bit of cinnamon and just a dash of cocoa powder over the top of your drink.
- Serve the drink garnished with a cinnamon stick.
Creamy Pumpkin Pie Martini
The creamy pumpkin pie Martini is a bit less rich than some pumpkin Martini cocktails, but it is nevertheless delicious and decadent.
- Crème liqueur
- Pumpkin-flavored liqueur
- Whipped cream
- Pour a half-ounce of crème liqueur into a cocktail shaker with a few cubes of ice. Some people prefer Sylk, but any cream-based liqueur will work just fine.
- Shake the ingredients together and then add a half-ounce of pumpkin-flavored liqueur.
- Shake the ingredients once again and strain them into a Martini glass.
- Stir the ingredients with a cinnamon stick, put some whipped cream on top and sprinkle the drink with ground cinnamon.
In pumpkin Martini recipes that call for pumpkin-flavored liqueur, you can swap it out in favor of alcohol-free pumpkin spice syrup. If you're concerned about the alcohol content of these pumpkin Martini cocktails, this swap makes perfect sense. Additionally, some of the mixes are high in sugar or calories. If you want to go sugar-free, you can substitute pumpkin puree.
If you don't want to use heavy cream, Sylk is a fantastic choice for cream flavors, but heavy cream results in a richer and more filling drink. You can also garnish your Martini with toasted pumpkin seeds instead of syrup, whipped cream or cinnamon.
Pleasing Pumpkin Drinks
Pumpkin is a delicious flavor choice for any time of the year, but especially the fall. Make this classic flavor your new fall favorite!