Christmas Tree Shot
This layered shot takes a little patience to master, but once you get it down, it's a gorgeous and fun shot to offer your guests.
- ½ ounce grenadine
- ½ ounce Midori melon liqueur
- ½ ounce blackcurrant vodka
- In a shot glass, pour the grenadine.
- Place a spoon over the shot glass, curved side up. Very slowly, pour the Midori over the back of the spoon to layer on top of the grenadine.
- Slowly pour the vodka over the back of the spoon so it layers on top of the Midori.
If you'd like to add another layer and you have a taller shot glass, you can layer ½ ounce of blue curaçao on top of the grenadine and underneath the Midori.