Holiday Cocktail Recipes
When people think of the holidays, they think of family feasts, but drinks are just as important for adding to the atmosphere. They can also be easy and fun to make.
Candy Cane Martini
Start with a posh and festive drink like this recipe for a candy cane martini.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- Sugar or crushed candies, as garnish
- Peppermint drop, as garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the schnapps and vodka with cracked ice and shake.
- Rim a martini glass with sugar and drop a peppermint in the bottom of the glass before pouring.