Apple flavored alcoholic drinks are extremely popular in the fall when the harvest comes in, but that doesn't mean you have to wait for autumn to enjoy them. The combination of sweetness and tartness is delicious at any time of year. Of course, it always helps to have fresh apples as garnishes for your cocktails, and you can easily find them at your local produce or grocery store. All of the following recipes make one drink, unless otherwise noted.
Alcoholic Apple Party Cocktails
Apple isn't just for ciders. These apple drinks will keep any party going.
The apple kiss is a strong, creamy drink.
- 1 ounce apple vodka
- 1 ounce apple schnapps
- 1 ounce cream
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Add vodka and schnapps to a shaker with ice.
- Slowly add in cream.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
This drink is sweet and sour, just like a freshly picked green apple.
- 1 ounce apple vodka
- 2 ounces sour mix
- 2 cherries
- Pour the sour mix and vodka in a shaker with ice.
- Strain into a rocks glass.
- Add four ice cubes.
- Garnish with the cherries.
Summer Apple Alcoholic Drinks
These lighter drinks are perfect for the warmer months.
This fizzy drink is popular with college students.
- Chill the Monster in the refrigerator until cold.
- Pour both ingredients directly into a cocktail glass and swirl.
- Do not shake, as the Monster will fizz up.
White Apple Sangria
Sangria is a punch made from wine and fruit. The apples in this drink contribute to both texture and flavor. This recipe makes enough to serve several people at a larger party at once.
- 1500 milliliters white wine (2 - 750 milliliter bottles)
- 1 ounce brandy
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 12 ounces tonic
- 1 cored and sliced green apple
- Add all ingredients, minus tonic, into a pitcher with ice.
- Stir and chill for two hours.
- Pour in tonic and serve.
Holiday Apple Cocktails
If you're having a holiday get-together, these drinks are great for a low-key gathering.
Apple punch is red, fruity and not too strong. Punch is a great option when you need multiple servings instead of mixing individual drinks.
- 1 bottle passion fruit vodka
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- 64 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 8 ounces pineapple juice
- Pour all ingredients into a punch bowl.
- Add ice and stir.
- Garnish with apple slices as desired.
Get fancy with apples and sparkling wine in this variation on the classic Champagne cocktail, the Bellini.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Strain into a champagne flute.
- Garnish with cinnamon or allspice.
If you think rum gives cider a kick, try making it with tequila. Multiple servings made at once make this recipe a hit for any holiday party.
- 12 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- Add non-alcoholic ingredients to a slow cooker.
- Simmer and stir for two hours.
- Boil for 10 minutes while adding in alcoholic ingredients.
- When cool enough, pour into mugs.
More Apple Cocktails
Try any of these other tasty apple cocktails.
Create an Apple Drink Yourself
Once you've tried all these drinks, make up one of your own. Almost any fruity concoction can benefit from the addition of apple. Don't forget to write your recipes down so you can make the winners again at your next get together.