Apple Crown Royal is an apple-flavored Canadian whiskey. Canadian whiskey is known for its smooth, mild flavors, so it lends itself well to a number of cocktails.
This sweet and spicy drink will remind you of the fall apple harvest with smooth apple and cinnamon flavors.
- 1 ounce Apple Crown Royal
- 1 ounce RumChata
- 1/2 ounce cinnamon-flavored whiskey
- 1/2 ounce whipped cream flavored vodka
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
- Mint sprig for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the Apple Crown Royal, RumChata, cinnamon whiskey, and whipped cream vodka. Shake until well combined.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice. Garnish with the cinnamon and a sprig of mint, if desired.
Apple Rosemary Julep
Whiskey is the alcohol of choice for a mint julep. This version changes the flavors to fall apples and fragrant rosemary for a uniquely refreshing and delicious beverage.
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1.5 ounces Apple Crown Royal
- Apple slices for garnish
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish
- In an old-fashioned glass (for a stronger drink) or a collins glass (for a weaker drink), combine the sugar and rosemary leaves. Muddle them.
- Add the crown royal and ice. Fill to the top with water.
- Garnish with apple slices and rosemary sprigs.
Try this Washington red apple martini, which has a lovely red color and a nice apple flavor with hints of cinnamon and vanilla when you use Apple Crown Royal. It's a sweet twist on a traditional cocktail.
You can substitute a few ingredients in your favorite cocktails to make new, exciting Apple Crown Royal cocktails.
- Make a twist on the traditional old-fashioned cocktail by using Apple Crown Royal and cardamom bitters. Omit the orange slice, replace the Angostura bitters with cardamom bitters, and replace the whiskey with Apple Crown Royal. Garnish with an apple slice.
- Use Apple Crown Royal in a whiskey sour, replacing the whiskey with the Crown Royal and replacing the lemon juice with orange juice.
- Make an apple mint julep by replacing the whiskey with Apple Crown Royal.
- Add a twist to a Manhattan by using Apple Crown Royal in place of whiskey.
- A Sazerac is a whole new, smoother cocktail when you replace the rye whiskey in it with Apple Crown Royal.
- Turn ordinary, run-of-the-mill Irish coffee into apple Canadian coffee by replacing Irish whiskey with Apple Crown Royal.
- A classic Seven and Seven (1 1/2 ounces Seagram's whiskey and 4 ounces of 7-up) is remade when you replace Seagram's with Apple Crown Royal.
Crown Royal's apple whiskey is a delicious, smooth-flavored whiskey that goes well in many cocktails. Whether you like it neat or combined with mixers, you're sure to enjoy its tasty, smooth, sweet flavors.