Fireball whisky is an exciting cocktail ingredient because it's so versatile. Use this whisky to make tasty cocktails everyone is sure to love.
Orange Spice Old Fashioned
This is a spiced twist on a classic. It serves one.
- 1 sugar cube
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 1 strip orange peel
- 1 1/2 ounces Fireball whisky
- Splash of water
- Ice cubes
- In an old-fashioned glass, dash the bitters onto the sugar cube and add the orange peel. Muddle.
- Add the whisky and a splash of water. Drop in a few ice cubes.
Remember Hot Tamales candy from when you were a kid? Make the grown up version with Fireball whisky. This serves one.
- 2 ounces Fireball whisky
- Splash of grenadine
- 4 ounces ginger ale
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Wet the rim of an old-fashioned glass and dip it in cinnamon sugar to rim the glass.
- In the glass, mix the Fireball, grenadine, and ginger ale. Stir and add the ice.
- Garnish with the cinnamon stick.
Cinnamon Roll Shake
If you loved grandma's homemade baked cinnamon rolls, this is a dessert cocktail that is sure to please. It makes two cocktails.
- 3 ounces Fireball whisky
- 1 ounce of vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Serve in a milkshake glass or collins glass with a straw.
Other Fireball Cocktails
Try these additional cocktails made with Fireball whisky.
- The cinnamon toast shot tastes just like an adult version of kids' cereal.
- Try the red hot shot, a delicious apple and cinnamon combination.
- Add it to Irish coffee in place of the Irish whisky.
- Enjoy as your cinnamon whisky of choice in a snickerdoodle cocktail; it's just like the cookie.
- Have a fiery devil shot and chose Fireball as your cinnamon whisky.
- Enjoy Fireball instead of spiced rum in hot apple cider.
- Replace scotch with Fireball in a traditional scotch hot toddy.
Fireball whisky adds zip to your cocktails. It's delicious in specially made cocktails, and is often tasty when you use it to replace whisky in traditional cocktails, as well.