Whenever there's a large get-together, people can always be found lingering around the proverbial punch bowl, and with these twelve nonalcoholic punch recipes, you'll be able to keep your guests continually coming back for more. Whether you're serving a crowd or simply want a fruity punch for one, these nonalcoholic punch recipes are sure to please.
1. Caribbean Nonalcoholic Punch
The people of the Caribbean Islands sure know how to make an enticing Caribbean rum punch with fruit juices, but an island punch is equally refreshing when served as a nonalcoholic beverage. This alcohol-free punch recipe is based on the classic Planter's Punch. Serve this delightful island sipper in chilled glasses or a glass pitcher. Yields 2 to 3 servings.
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 5 ounces lemon-lime mix
- 4 ounces soda water
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Fresh mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- Combine juice ingredients and crushed ice into a pitcher.
- Stir and strain a serving into a highball glass. Add angostura bitters.
- Pour in a dash of soda water and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
2. Cherry-Limeade Punch
For something a little sour and a little sweet, turn to this cherry-limeade punch. This drink's fizziness will be a surefire winner with any children at the party, and if you're feeling adventurous, you can throw in a few pop rocks for an added surprise. Serves about 12.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup grenadine
- 4 cups cherry sparkling water
- 2 quarts lemon lime soda
- Lime slices for garnish
- Cherries for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir.
- When it's ready to serve, add ice and garnish with lime slices and cherries.
3. Fall Colors Punch
If you're looking for a bright yellow, tropical punch recipe to serve at your next family gathering, look no further than this nonalcoholic pineapple and orange punch. Makes about 8 servings.
- 6 cups of water
- 4½ cups of sugar
- 2 packets of orange-flavored Kool-Aid drink mix
- 8 ounces of pineapple juice
- 8 ounces of lemonade
- Cranberries for garnish
- Lime slices for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, combine the water, sugar, orange-flavored Kool-Aid, pineapple juice, and lemonade. Stir until they're thoroughly mixed together.
- Add ice and garnish with cranberries and lime slices.
4. Fiesta Punch
This fiesta punch's creamy texture and lemon-lime flavor is already a winning combination, but adding cilantro to it deepens the flavor into something intricate and unique. Yields about 3 servings.
- 6 cups limeade
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
- 1 pint lime sherbet
- Leaves from 2 to 3 cilantro sprigs
- Lemon-lime soda
- Lime slices for garnish
- Cilantro leaves for garnish
- In a blender, combine the limeade, lemon sherbet, lime sherbet, and cilantro; blend well.
- Strain into a pitcher full of ice and garnish with lime slices and cilantro leaves.
- Top each glass with lemon-lime soda when it's ready to serve.
5. Fizzy Orange Punch
This bright orange bubbly punch would be perfect to drink around Halloween, when orange, black, and purple are all the rage. This drink gets its signature color from a combination of orange juice, orange simple syrup, and orange sparkling water. Yields 2-3 servings.
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup orange simple syrup
- 3½ cups orange sparkling water
- Crushed Ice
In a pitcher, combine all the ingredients and stir.
6. Fruitopia Punch
If you're looking for an easy fruit punch recipe that you can make using fewer than five ingredients, then look no further than this fruitopia punch recipe. Yields about 5-6 servings.
- 64 ounces fruit punch
- 12 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 cups ginger ale
- Citrus slices, cranberries, and mint leaves for garnish.
- Combine all the ingredients. Chill for six hours.
- Pour into a punch bowl, add ice and garnishes.
7. Green With Envy Punch
Everyone at your next party will be green with envy when you show up with this crowd-pleasing punch that combines pineapple juice, kiwi juice, and sparkling water. Serves about 8.
- 5 cups of pineapple juice
- 1 gallon of kiwi juice
- 1 liter of sparkling water
- Kiwi slices for garnish
- In a punch bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- When ready to serve, add ice and kiwi slices.
8. King Cake Punch
This king cake punch recipe is meant to honor the Mardi Gras celebrations and mixes pineapple juice, grape soda, and lemon-lime soda together to create a drink fit for the King of Mardi Gras. Yields about 5-6 servings.
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 8 cups grape soda
- 8 cups lemon-lime soda
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Lime slices for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, grape soda, and lemon-lime soda.
- When it's ready to serve, add ice, and garnish with lemon and lime slices.
9. Mock Champagne
This proto-punch is absolutely perfect for all of your celebrating needs, and will particularly be useful to help those who're pregnant be able to join in the festivities without feeling like they're being left out. Serves about 6-7.
- 12 ounces white grape juice, chilled
- 8½ cups ginger ale, chilled
- Raspberries for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the white grape juice and ginger ale.
- Pour into Champagne glasses and garnish with a raspberry.
10. Non Alcoholic Hawaiian Punch
This tropical punch recipe is pleasing for all ages, and makes an ideal refreshment for group gatherings. Make your punch bowl pop by adding fresh fruits, Hawaiian flowers, and paper umbrellas. Yields about 3-4 servings.
- 1½ quarts orange juice
- 1 quart pineapple juice
- 1 quart ginger ale or more
- Juice of two lemons
- 4 ounces grenadine syrup
- Fresh pineapple, sliced into spears
- Orange twists
- Maraschino cherries
- Ice ring or block
- Fit an ice block or ring into a 6-quart punch bowl.
- In the punch bowl, mix together the orange juice, pineapple juice, and ginger ale. Stir well and add grenadine to taste.
- Chill the punch bowl in a cooler for several hours.
- Garnish the Hawaiian punch with fresh fruit, such as pineapple spears, maraschino cherries and orange twists. Garnish the area around the punch bowl with fresh tropical flowers and paper umbrellas.
- When you're ready to serve the Hawaiian punch, add the ginger ale and stir.
11. Pretty Pink Sherbet Punch
Fit for a bridal shower, baby shower, or birthday celebration, this satisfying pink sherbet punch recipe is creamy and tart with its combination of pink lemonade, club soda, raspberry sherbet, and raspberry seltzer. Yields about 12 servings.
- 12 scoops of raspberry sherbet
- 16 cups raspberry seltzer
- 24 ounces of pink lemonade
- 8 cups lemon-lime club soda
- Limes for garnish
- About six hours before you plan to prepare the punch, transfer the raspberry sherbert scoops onto a cookie sheet and freeze to make them extra firm.
- In a large punch bowl, combine the raspberry seltzer, pink lemonade, and lemon-lime club soda.
- When it comes time to serve, take out the raspberry sherbert scoops and float them on top of the punch bowl.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve.
12. Sparkling Cran-Grape Punch
There's nothing quite as consistent as the cranberry and grape pairing, and maximizing this flavor combination into a punch is a wonderful idea for people who are expecting picky guests.
- 2 quarts cranberry juice
- 1 can frozen grape juice concentrate
- 4 cups of sparkling water
- Red grapes or fresh cranberries for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, combine the cranberry juice, grape juice, and sparkling water.
- Add ice, stir, and garnish with cranberries or grapes.
Punch Up the Fun With Nonalcoholic Punch Recipes
Whether you try just one of these punch recipes or take a stab at all of them, remember that half of the fun of creating punch is preparing it for an upcoming celebration. So, imbue your punch bowls with all the love and fun of your family and friendships, and you'll find that your new nonalcoholic drink will be a hit with kids and adults alike.