Fresh pineapple or pineapple juice adds a sweet-tart tropical flavor to any drink. Try these tasty pineapple cocktails for a tropical vacation in a glass.
Try this delicious blended drink. It makes 2 drinks.
- 1½ cups frozen strawberries
- ½ cup fresh pineapple
- ¼ cup coconut rum
- 1½ ounces banana liqueur
- Pineapple pieces for garnish
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, pineapple, coconut rum, and banana liqueur. Blend until slushy.
- Pour into hurricane glasses and garnish with a slice of pineapple.
There's a saying in the world of cuisine that if it grows together, it goes together. The same is true of cocktails. Pineapples and mangos both grow in the tropics, so the flavors combine beautifully in this delicious cocktail. It serves 2.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 ounces of mango-flavored vodka
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Soda water or club soda
- ¼ cup fresh mango cubes
- 2 pineapple slices for garnish
- 2 cherries for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine the pineapple juice, mango vodka, and lime juice. Shake to chill.
- Add ice to two hurricane glasses and then add the mango cubes divided evenly among the glasses on top of the ice.
- Strain the pineapple juice mixture over the top of the mangos.
- Top off with soda water or club soda.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and a cherry.
More Cocktails Featuring Pineapple
Looking for more pineapple cocktails? Consider the following beverages.
- Try a tasty coconut pineapple martini for a taste of the tropics.
- A classic, creamy pina colada combines pineapple and coconut cream.
- Host an island-themed party and offer Caribbean rum punch.
- Need something for non-drinkers? How about a pina colada mocktail. It's still tasty without the rum.
- A Midori splice combines melon liqueur with tropical fruit flavors.
- A desert sunrise adds sweet grenadine and orange juice to pineapple juice.
- Planter's punch packs a punch with rum, grenadine, and pineapple juice.
- If you like blue curacao, then try a Hawaii Five-O, which combines it with pineapple and sweet and sour mix.
- If you like Chambord, why not mix it with some pineapple juice in a French martini?
- Many non-alcoholic Hawaiian cocktails feature pineapple juice.
- Try a tropical stag, which mixes pineapple, Malibu rum, grenadine, and Jagermeister.
- Try a vodka and champagne punch with pineapple pieces.
- Another classic tropical umbrella drink featuring pineapple is the hurricane.
- A Bahama mama will transport you to an island in the Bahamas.
- A Blue Hawaii is another beverage featuring blue curacao and pineapple.
- Having a party? Don't forget the pineapple juice (and a clean trash can) for your trash can punch.
- Here's a pineapple martini guaranteed to satisfy your taste for the tropics.
- Pineapple and mint is a surprisingly delicious and refreshing combination. Try it in a pineapple mint margarita.
- The lulu cocktail combines vodka, amaretto, peach schnapps, and just a splash of pineapple juice.
- The jordan has an interesting combination of cranberry and pineapple juices and blue curacao.
- The viper is a variation of the snake bite featuring pineapple juice.
- The tiger paw mixes pineapple juice with Southern Comfort and raspberry wine.
- Cranberry punch is another non-alcoholic cocktail with pineapple juice.
- The Pearl Harbor cocktail combines Midori, pineapple juice, and vodka.
- Try a key lime martini with vanilla syrup that also has pineapple juice in it.
- Enjoy a frozen pineapple daiquiri, a tropical twist on a classic.
- Try a four horsemen of the apocalypse drink, a variation on the classic four horsemen drink.
- Another tasty frozen daiquiri containing pineapple is the rum runner frozen daiquiri.
A Versatile Mixer
Pineapple and pineapple juice is a versatile mixer for cocktails, so it's always good to have some on hand for cocktail parties. With a handful of great drink recipes featuring pineapple, you'll be able to offer your guests a taste of the tropics.