Ingredients for Jungle Juice Recipe With Fruit and Vodka
Serves 20 to 40 people
- 750 mL (1 bottle) Malibu rum
- 750 mL triple sec
- 2 gallons vodka
- 1,500 mL (2 bottles) white rum
- 750 mL 151 rum
- 5 gallons Hawaiian punch (or fruit punch)
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- 1 small seedless watermelon, rind removed and cubed
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 pints blueberries
- 1 cantaloupe, rind removed and cubed
- 1 honeydew melon, rind removed and cubed
- 3 oranges, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- In a large container (a cooler or a new trash can works well), combine all the ingredients.
- Allow to rest for at least three hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
Substitutions and Variations
The good news with jungle juice is it is easy to make substitutions.
- Substitute any clear liquor for an equal amount of another clear liquor - for example, substitute rum for tequila or vodka for gin.
- Replace the triple sec with an equal amount of any fruit flavored liquor - such as Chambord or Grand Marnier.
- For fruit, try anything that's seasonal - halved grapes, cherries, or pineapple, for example.
- To weaken the punch, add more lemon-lime soda or more fruit punch.
- Cherry brandy is also a good add in.
Feel free to play with the amount of alcohol and juice you add to customize to your own preferences.