Ingredients for Pickle Juice Vodka Shot Recipe
Yields two 1.5 ounce shots
- Garlic salt or celery salt
- 1 1/2 ounces dill pickle juice
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- Lime for garnish (optional)
- Wet the rim of two 1.5 ounce shot glasses and dip them in the celery or garlic salt.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the dill pickle juice, vodka, and ice.
- Shake to chill.
- Strain into the prepared shot glasses.
- Garnish with lime if desired.
- Use chili salt around the rim of the glass for a spicier shot.
- For a smoky shot, use smoked salt around the rim of the shot glass.
- Replace 1/2 ounce of pickle juice with 1/2 ounce of tomato juice.
- Add a sprig of dill as garnish.
- Add a dash of tabasco or hot sauce before shaking to chill.