Ingredients for Walk Me Down Drink Recipe
- 1/2 ounce rum
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1/2 ounce blue curacao
- 1/2 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce tequila
- 1 ounce sweet and sour mix
- 4 ounces lemon-lime soda
- Lemon slice for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the rum, triple sec, blue curacao, gin, tequila, and sweet and sour with ice. (Use just enough ice to chill the shaker.)
- Shake well to combine.
- Pour into a collins glass with ice.
- Stir in the soda.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
This is a great cocktail to mix up in a large batch and serve as a punch. To do that, mix equal amounts of the rum, triple sec, blue curacao, gin, and tequila plus two times the amount of sweet and sour, and then add lemon-lime soda to taste and add ice. You can float lemon or lime slices in the punch bowl as a garnish. You can make very large amounts as a trash can drink for big groups.
For additional variations, try the following:
- Replace the lemon-lime soda with ginger ale or club soda.
- Add a dash of grenadine to give it a slightly sweeter taste and a nice, purple color.
- Replace the rum with an equal amount of Malibu rum.